Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join the team as a National Account Manager – Global Customers & Export. In this role you will work with some major global customers to capitalise on the emergence of these global retailers, developing white space opportunities, strategy, and Route to Market Plan for Export.
- Management of existing export business as well as developing expansion and partnership opportunities
- Drive a sustainable presence for the Aldi and Costco businesses within the PepsiCo ANZ business
- Look for growth opportunities across both branded and co-pack opportunities
- Achieve annual agreed targets, focused on delivering on objectives within the retailers
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified in a business / commerce related subject
- Significant sales experience gained in a progressive FMCG or related environment
- Proven track record of success managing key accounts within a large organisation
- Superior project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical thinking, pro-actively challenging the status quo
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people, and with our new, state-of-the-art office located in a convenient location close to public transport and parking, we believe this to be an environment where our people thrive.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular