PepsiCo Global Procurement Mission Statement: PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. We believe there is value in our products, people, and planet. We strive to make a difference by creating sustainable solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint on the environment. PepsiCo Global Procurement is essential in transforming the company and its sourcing strategy to help drive growth and deliver today's brand and market priorities, as well as sustainable growth opportunities for tomorrow. With a profound Procurement organization, our experts provide exceptional technical skills, solutions and innovative ideas for PepsiCo’s future.
PepsiCo Global Procurement Culture: Our profound Global Procurement organization recognizes that both the talent of our people and the scope of our impact are great, and that sharing a set of beliefs elevates our ability to reach our goals and business objectives. We encourage each other to enable innovative sourcing solutions without fear of failure by fostering a culture where talent development and continuous learning are key priorities. We are passionate about embracing new ideas through our collaborative teams with a focus on delivering meaningful outcomes globally.
When your commitment to serve meets our Performance with Purpose agenda, we can leave a lasting positive impact on society and the environment. Find out how!
This one of a kind program is comprised of an outcome driven team focused on developing world class proprietary chipping potato and oat varieties as well as best practices for PepsiCo’s US and Global operations. As a seed to shelf program these superior quality varieties positively impact grower’s economic return, manufacturing conversion and consumer experience. This position leads the maintenance and distribution of PepsiCo’s Global proprietary potato varieties.
Working at PepsiCo presents a rewarding opportunity for personal and professional growth. You will have a unique opportunity to expand or implement your capability in order to maintain and distribute our proprietary potato varieties, as well as work cross functionally as needed to experience other aspects of the variety program in a farming environment. Additionally you will play a key role in maintaining world class safety and phytosanitation programs in order to preserve PepsiCo’s ability to operate at the standards necessary.
As a Finance Technician, you will use your knowledge of finance to learn the finance function of our program and provide support as needed in preparation for obtaining the role longer term.
- 20% of job for immediate future will be finance.
- Provide certified disease free plantlets to tissue culture repository, conduct ELISA and NBY testing, obtain 3rd party certification and DNA fingerprints.
- Facilitate all aspects of shipping plantlets nationally and globally.
- Perform tasks associated with NFT greenhouse operations annually.
- Lead one or more site Safety Programs as assigned by the Safety Leadership team.
- Gain knowledge and own a key role in improving and maintaining the site phytosanitary program.
- Train incoming personnel using SOPs and assure competency as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Agri Business, Plant Science, Biology, or other field related to finance. An Associate’s degree and 1-3 year’s relevant experience will be considered.
- Financial process training and/or experience.
- Experience with and/or knowledge of aseptic techniques and laboratory equipment.
- Self-motivated, goal and detail oriented, and ability to implement established procedures.
- Proficiency with computer software programs (Microsoft).
- Experience within a CPG company or large food manufacturer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Plan, organize, and manage multiple assignments independently or as directed by manager.
- Project management.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement