This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Drive and optimize sales forecast management. The only window in company to submit sales forecast to supply team. Work with sales, to bridge the external demands to internal supply. Improve forecast accuracy based on historical trends in conjunction with future activity plan. Foresee OOS or Aging issues and drive the solution with sales and supply team.
1.Lead Weekly Forecast Process
- Generate weekly forecast by SKU by DC to timely provide input of the production plan.
- Compile & evaluate information derived from Sales Teams to secure new product launches and promotions forecasts
- Gathers feedback from the Supply team. Review with sales team.
- Lead weekly demand forecast meeting to cascade down the topline and solve the problem from MU.
2.Monthly Forecast Process
- Prepare and involve in monthly LE and follow up with action plan.
- Provide SKU guideline before forecast week.
- Report and review gap between bottom up and top down forecast.
3.Guide sales generate monthly 3 month rolling forecast at brand.
- Work with marketing and trade marketing to understand 3 month building block first.
- Work with mu planner and mu manage team to consolidate 3 month forecast
- Verify, fine tune the forecast and get alignment with mu, trade marketing.
4.Forecast system ISCP continue improve, modeling turning, co work with AMENA team.
5.DC (warehouse) inventory balance
- Apply inventory move, target to have average inventory day.
- Work with planning and sales head to draft the Annual plan(AOP) volume/SDV.
- Support manager to setup annual plan building block and cascade down.
- By brand by month forecast accuracy
- By sku by dc by week forecast accuracy
- Marketing and Trade Marketing
- MU Sales Planner
- Supply Chain
- BU/MU sales team
- Major in math, statistic, scientist or engineer
- 3 years international company working experience in data related job such as supply planning, demand planning
- Strongly logical thinking is required
- Excellent Excel skill
Job Type: Regular