¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Principal purpose :
- CAPEX bugdet management & execution across different BUs.
- Support new Packaging Innovations (Invest Back, promotions) and Global equipment development initiatives.
- Main responsibilities– Accountable of the process design of the project (Packaging & Automation),
- Selection of technology.
- Installation of the equipment,
- Flawless Start-up. It includes multifunctional organization and leadership,
- Updating status to the organization
- Analyze the critical route to avoid delays.
- Support to new Packaging Innovations (Invest Back investments).
- Support to new promotions insertion in PMF (Validate technical feasibility & new technological developments) .
- Support and/or following to Global equipment development initiatives.
if you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile :
- Bachelor degree, (Engineering/Automation bases).
- English language doman.
- Hihg Analisis capacity.
- Leadership for developing, deployment and execution of Projects.
- Multifunctionals teams coordination.
- Comunication skills with teamworks and business leaders.
- Negotiation skills. with different level of groups (External: Contractors, Technicians; Internals: collaborator, Ldrs, Sr Leaders)
- Focused to results.
- High Client focused.
- Work under pressure: Planning for delivery according business requirements, Adaptation of different areas needs involved in the project deployment.
- Disposal to work with schedule according projects needs (demanding), traveling to different sites/citys, across different organizations/region.
Job Type: Indefinido