Over the next five years, E-commerce will drive 50% of all growth in the Food & Beverage categories. To ensure PepsiCo is at the forefront of capturing this growth and viewed as a world leader in E-commerce, we've recently created the Global E-commerce group to lead our transformation with accountability for strategy and operations for all E-commerce efforts across PepsiCo. Specifically in North America, we created a dedicated team with cross category responsibility to drive online sales and conversion for powerhouse brands such as Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos, Lay's, Pepsi, Starbucks and more.
We are seeking a seasoned graphic designer to join our growing creative team and produce best-in-class creative assets to accompany our marketing campaigns and product merchandising efforts, with the ultimate goal of driving traffic and online conversion for our brands. He/She will partner closely with the rest of the North America eCommerce marketing team as well as PepsiCo brand teams to develop strategies and creative which assist PepsiCo in meeting its eCommerce sales and share goals. This role is based in New York City, and will require occasional commuting to White Plains, New York where our photography studio is located.
The role has several distinct responsibilities and priorities:
- The creation of lifestyle, glamour, and product bundle images used to merchandise PepsiCo products on Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and other eCommerce sites
- Digital banner asset creation for the promotion of our items on Amazon.com, Freshdirect.com and other eCommerce sites, as well as across external ad networks (e.g., MyWebGrocer and Amazon Media Group).
- Build relationships with brand marketing teams and their respective agencies, helping to identify opportunities to integrate ecommerce creative into existing marketing plans
- Build and maintain a library of eCommerce creative and digital brand assets
- Develop best practices for the creation of conversion-oriented ad units for use on pureplay and eGrocery customer sites
- Assist with coordinating and conducting brand and product photoshoots in our new photography studio
- Creative expertise: 4-6 years of experience leading the development of creative for big digital marketing programs. Experience in website and/or mobile application UI/UX a plus
- Demonstrated ability to produce banner images, product mockups, and other creative assets which drive click-through and conversion-to-purchase
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; Capture One is a plus, as well as basic After Effects video editing
- Familiarity with photography principles and a desire to learn about food photography
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- A track record of driving results in complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Strong communication skills and ability to educate and influence management and senior leaders to act in a desired manner through written and verbal communication
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement