¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Principal purpose –
Manages Sales program of projects, reviewing and evaluating it as a whole in order to propose trade-off decisions required to achieve the overall program objectives
Main responsabilities –
- Owns overall responsibility for Sales Program Delivery that is On-Schedule, within Budget and delivers an outcome that is outlined in the approved Scope
- Ensures Sales program integration and approval identifying interdependencies between projects and expectations from the function as well as identify the requirements to other functions or BU’s for early involvement in the projects.
- Manages and control sales human resources estimates to properly assign them to projects and identify resource gaps taking the proper actions to solve the issues related.
- Participates in total company Portfolio Management Process by providing cost estimates, sequencing and priorities for large initiatives
- Ensures Sales program control and monitoring leadership and liaison with EPMO network
- Supports projects through execution, facilitating the stage gate process. Provides leadership for project closure and incorporates lessons learned into the project processes, best practices, methodology and tools
- Deploys PepsiCo Mexico Foods project standards, processes, tools and methodology within program
- Provides independent assessments of projects to support program management through metrics & scorecards
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Project Management certification
- Project Management experience 2-3 years
- Program Management knowledge and experience
- Sales Knowledge and projects experience (if possible)
- High leadership, communication and management skils
- English language fluent
Job Type: Indefinido