This role leads the local Better Together strategic development with multi-disciplinary team and organizational alignment for eCommerce Argentina.
Its objective will be to ensure eCommerce becomes a key growth driver for Argentina, enhancing our market share, growing above the market and positioning PEP’s EC as a competitive advantage in customer engagement through the creation and execution of an annual operating plan.
It will be responsible for establishing and maintaining commercial relationships with current and new clients, utilizing central services aligned with sector strategy, while transferring knowledge and ensuring eComm becomes embedded into all key internal areas. The biggest challenge will be to drive this longer-term agenda, against shorter-term priorities, unlocking and ensuring resources to guarantee the development of eCommerce.
It includes all the following activities for foods, while needing continuous alignment for execution parallelism with the beverage bottler team (the bottler must mirror activities where not aligned).
- Leads local market strategy development with multi-disciplinary team, bringing together beverages and foods.
- Creation of annual operating plan (AOP) for eCommerce and digital Sales.
- Lead the commercial relationship with current clients and ensure business development with new clients.
- Lead digital joint business strategic plan and create annual promotional plan.
- Ensure perfect execution and influence category growth.
- Ensure Content health on client’s sites.
- Define and develop strategic portfolio.
- Align and execute along with trademarketing the enterprise regional initiatives.
- Connect with trademarketing and digital marketing to ensure full conversion funnel.
- Collect client data for KPI and objective follow up.
- Ensure text&learn learnings are captured and incorporated into business strategy and future customer business plans.
- Works with Consumer Insights and financial Team to measure and optimize the return on investment (ROI) of Digital Sales objectives
- Works with supply chain to ensure integration of eCommerce into demand planning and mapping of new client logistics.
- Consistently aligns with Latam region and utilizes eCommerce central services.
- Collaboration with shopper insights to have a robust eCommerce shopper understanding.
- Deployment of special projects related to eCommerce development.
- Improves wider team understanding through trainings or on the day-to-day job
- Professional / Bachelor degree
- English: fluent professional.
- Experience in CPG Company (desirable).
- Experience in Ecommerce (mandatory).
- Understanding and experience of core digital and eCommerce fundamentals and growth levers.
- Ability to lead and work with multi-disciplinary teams to drive projects and achieve their completion.
- Strong communication skills to influence agenda.
- Microsoft Office proffiency for: powerpoint creation skills, use of excel to analyse data and others for process mapping and project follow-up (mandatory).
Job Type: Regular