Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture!
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions. The Digital Services team is part of IT, and facilitates PepsiCo’s Digital Transformation journey through modern technology platforms. This opportunity will provide a rewarding opportunity for personal and professional growth in which you will have the unique opportunity to expand your knowledge in state-of-the-art technologies to help digitize PepsiCo.
As the EIAP Product Manager, you will productize and manage the Enterprise Integration and Intelligent Automation Platform (EIAP) for PepsiCo IT, which is critical to the success of the Digital Platform Strategy. You will work closely with customers to identify needs, market, sell, and promote the platform, and will own the vision and roadmap, program backlog, pricing, catalog, and ROI. You will work closely with product development and manage the product direction and requirements based on market research, customer feedback, and development capacity.
Additional responsibilities can Include:
- Interface directly with Business Relation Managers (BRM) and business partners to sell a diverse set of innovative IT products, mapping business needs to IT capabilities, explaining IT concepts in simple terms using conceptual selling, articulating value proposition, and determining ROI. The role will span from product ideation, to work intake, to delivery, to sustain
- Coordinate with and own the relationship with horizontal teams end to end including procurement, legal, finance, audit, information security, infrastructure, enterprise architecture to ensure seamless and on-time project delivery
- This person will be responsible for Product lifecycle management and ownership across multiple IT products in the area of enterprise integration and intelligent automation.
- 5+ years program management experience and/or PGMP certification required
- Experience as SAFE product owner or product manager (ideation, product backlog management, prioritization/priming pipeline, demand shaping into use cases)
- Experience performing cost modeling and capacity management across all areas of IT (infra, platform, app, security, etc.)
- Experience with using enterprise integration tools and patterns (publish/subscribe, APIs, etc.) to deliver an enterprise scale application
- Experience with Robotics Process Automation, Cognitive, and machine learning tools to automate repetitive tasks, and advanced automation use cases
- Implementing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) to release new features more quickly
- Understanding of modern deployment architectures such as Microservices
- Experience working for a consumer products company, including the understanding of standard go to market methods such as direct store delivery
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement