Join the team that’s leading PepsiCo’s Digital Experience transformation!
In this exciting role you will join a high performing team of intrapreneurs who are modernizing our development technology and processes to drive our new Digital Experience Platform that will enable PepsiCo’s digital marketing transformation globally.
You will have a unique opportunity to architect the foundation for our global Digital Marketing Platform based on state of the art and best of breed technologies for some of biggest most influential brands in the world.
As a Senior Development Manager, you will utilize your knowledge and experience in modern cloud-native web development to design and deliver PepsiCo’s new Digital Experience Platform that will serve our brand, campaign, activation and engagement experiences globally. The successful deployment of the platform will provide state of the art capabilities, accelerators to optimize the design, build and delivery process, and will be cost-effective so that the solution can be leveraged by brands large and small across the globe.
- Work closely with brand marketing teams and IT partners to designing the solution blueprint, evaluating technologies, develop POCs, and define the overall solution stack based on need and best of breed solutions for PepsiCo
- Lead the modernization of our web development and delivery technical stack and processes while a leading a team of developers to build the platform in a lean startup agile way
- Work closely with program and product managers to deliver digital experience services and processes to onboard new projects to the platform
BS in Computer Information Systems, Computers Science, or other relevant degree
8+ years of software development
5+ years of web development hands on experience
2+ years of Cloud Native web solution design, development, and delivery
A strong business and technical vision and the ability to translate these in business and technical approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
Building high-performing agile teams through goal setting, performance management, accountability and regular feedback
Experience designing, architecting, and developing solutions that utilize Web Content Management Systems (CMS) capabilities and headless architecture. (Adobe AEM, Drupal, Sitecore, Sitefinity)
Experience designing, architecting, and developing decoupled architectures, integrations, and micro services based on NodeJS or Spring Boot
Experience deploying solutions to cloud hosting infrastructures such as AWS or Azure
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with experience driving alignment even when resources on other teams
- Experience with authentication and authorization patterns and solutions, monitoring and alerting solutions, and logging and operations management solutions
- Data, analytics and insights driven decisions
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchBase
- Knowledge and experience with continuous delivery through continuous integration, continuous deployment (CI/CD) and fully automated pipelines. (Webpack, NPM)
- Experience with global projects that are tailored to the language, culture, and needs of different locals
- Experience with eCommerce solution
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing and Commerce Cloud
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement