This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Provide reception support and office administrative support to ALL Shanghai HQ office based staff and makes the office an enjoyable place to work.
- Phone Handling
• Answer incoming calls in a polite and professional manner.
• Divert incoming calls to the right persons efficiently.
• Update office address book frequently.
- Visitors Reception
• Be polite and helpful.
• Implement the visitor policy with appropriate actions whenever greeting visitors.
- Conference Rooms/Meeting equipment Reservation
• Well organize reservation table in order to provide correct and clean booking information.
• Get conference rooms/meeting equipment ready before the meetings.
- Courier Packages
• Distribute incoming mails/courier document/faxes promptly and accurately.
• Keep a clear and organized record for all incoming and outgoing courier documents/packages.
- Office administration
• Maintain office equipment in good condition, work closely with building management for any maintenance/fixing request.
• Monitor Tea-Lady routine work and maintain office environment neat and tidy.
• Track with office supplier to maintain a good service, quality and price. Ensure a timely billing statement.
• Complete the office cost report timely.
• Update relevant company license and complete annual check through government authorities.
- Local Chinese with good education background, college or equivalent diploma.
- Have service conscious and familiar with core office administration process.
- Good communication skill and can be a good team player.
- 3 years’ experience in MNC Company, supervising multi-offices if preferred
- Bright and energetic working attitude.
- Must be very through and attentive to details.
Job Type: Contractor