PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader, with 6 business segments: Europe Sub-Saharan Africa (ESSA), Asia, Middle East and North Africa (AMENA), Latin America, Frito-Lay North America (FLNA), North America Beverages (NAB), and North America Nutrition (NAN). Corporate Audit operates at the heart of our business success by providing objective insights into today’s risks and tomorrow’s challenges.
As a member of the PepsiCo Corporate Audit organization, you will be part of a global team with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We look to recruit and develop high-caliber individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including candidates with traditional “Big 4” public accounting financial or IT audit experience as well as individuals with prior internal audit, finance, IT or operations experience. Corporate Audit associates gain experience supervising and leading teams and developing a broad understanding of PepsiCo’s multiple businesses. These critical experiences will help you build a rewarding and successful career at PepsiCo.
The Audit Insights & Automation Senior Analyst will support the global Corporate Audit department through enterprise analytics and automation. Provide detailed analysis of enterprise data including: security, configuration and business processes. Develop advanced analytic procedures, manage audit technologies and deliver insight into business practices. Partner with global audit teams to incorporate analytic procedures into audit methodology. Support the PepsiCo Global Audit department in identifying and deploying best practices for internal robotic process automation .
Location: Purchase, New York or Plano, Texas
- 3+ years of work experience
- Big 4 or equivalent consulting experience or industry
- Experience building data analytic procedures and using them on multiple engagements
- Broad understanding of IT, business process, accounting, auditing, financial analysis, forensic accounting and controls
- Proficiency with coding in a 4th generation languages SQL, PLSQL
- Experience with database management systems, data warehousing, query languages, report generators
- Experience collaborating with business teams and subject matter experts in understanding, optimizing and/or automating business processes
- Experience delivering RPA solutions including Machine Learning, Cognitive/AI and data warehousing
- Experience in the end-to-end development lifecycle including designing, developing, testing and implementing RPA solutions
- Expertise in any of the following RPA tools preferred: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, or Blue Prism
- Business analysis and business process improvement experience.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, SpotFire)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement