Imagine when YOUR “Creative Solutions” MEETS OUR Thirst for Innovation.
At PepsiCo it takes a global team to solve some of the most complex problems. And our InfoSec group is no exception! From Plano to Poland - we have a collaborative team comprised of two structures, a Center of Excellence, and a Consultancy, that are consistently innovating and supporting one another across borders. Influencing and driving our security agenda is no small task, and recognize the everyday contributions our talented security professionals make.
The IT/OT Solutions Capability Manager is a role within Information Security (IS) that is responsible for successfully delivering the strategic objectives of the OT Cybersecurity program. In this leadership role on a global program, you will work closely with the OT Cybersecurity program team, Information Security leaders, OT business associates, and members of supporting functions to deliver against all program objectives across all phases of the cybersecurity remediation life cycle.
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
- Support Planning and Strategy tower of OT Cybersecurity program through successful delivery of key initiatives
- Participate as active member of OT Cybersecurity leadership team in planning and strategy, providing “out of the box” thinking to identify new opportunities
- Partnership with IT Finance to manage program financials including planning, forecasting, and tracking
- Partnership with Procurement to manage program contracts including setup, compliance, and issue escalation
- Supplier Management across program, working with leadership to manage supplier relationships as well as develop new ones. Support RFP and other procurement related processes.
- Advocate and liaison to the program for Information Security services including incident management, third party assessment, and compliance
- Function as a major contributor in the IT Annual Operating Plan development process as well as the Out of Cycle funding process and help secure project estimates from Development / Delivery team and the Operate team.
- Seek new or existing technology solutions in order to prototype and formulate refined, creative solutions.
- Help create SOWs working with D&D team partners, incorporating aligned requirements, PPM Charter Documents and leading respective meetings to ensure understanding and alignment
- Responsible for leading interdependencies between groups and projects and gaining alignment of relevant partners
- Responsible for coordinating with global development and operations teams to ensure timely delivery of Information Security solutions
- Confers with project personnel to provide advice and develops creative approaches to problem solving
- Generate ideas and critically evaluate future scenarios for consideration into the Information Security strategic plan
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer science, Information Technology or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in Information Systems or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management
- Working knowledge of information security industry frameworks (e.g. ISO, NIST, COBIT)
- Broad IT background, expertise in Information Security, familiarity with manufacturing, comprehensive knowledge of business processes, finance, strong analytical and communication skills
Working knowledge of system development lifecycle
- Experience with productivity software such as Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Power Point
- Ability to convey status, risks, issues, options to Sr. Leadership in both written and verbal form
- A self-motivated individual with demonstrable ability to contribute to the development of programs involving a multitude of areas and partners
- Able to clearly articulate needs and provide needed information to leadership to assist in making decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a track record of senior-level interaction, communication and presentation experience
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision while consistently meeting objectives Accepting ownership and welcomes responsibility
- Ability to work collaboratively with various Business Partners as well as internal and external technical teams
- Skilled at conflict resolution and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes
- Ability to influence and motivate others using personal rather than positional power
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement