The Pepsi brand is the largest in the PepsiCo portfolio and its performance will continue to drive the success of Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA). The Commercial pillar of the team is a critical to delivering our 2019 Plan and setting the brand up for a successful 2020. In the new PBNA operating model, the work of the Commercial team is more important than ever to ensure that all customer and division teams are aware of the nation brand plans and adapt them as needed to meet the needs of each customer and market.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for translating each unique brand agenda into and customer-specific and Locally Even Better (field) marketing plans. This individual will partner closely with the relevant cross-functional partners to set goals, build programming and deliver smart execution that amplifies brand messaging and enables us to outperform category growth.
- Lead ongoing relationship with key customer & channel partners to ensure plans are built and executed according to brand strategy
- Identify opportunities to tap into unique channel properties for incremental brand-building value
- Partner with Division Marketing teams to translate national brand plans into Locally Even Better programming
- Provide support for/input into the annual operating plan process and serve as conduit for translating the Pepsi AOP agenda into channel- and customer-specific priorities, tools and plans
- Serve as Pepsi brand representative to key customer and division meetings as needed
Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree
- Minimum: 10 years prior experience (if Undergrad degree only) OR 6 years of prior experience (if Advanced degree)
- Preferred: Prior Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
- Ability to collaborate, communicate, and influence across a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Ability to translate broader platforms & initiatives into channel-specific plans
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to set a vision & agenda and attain clear goals within an ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management, and prioritization skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement