The Workplace Associate Customer Marketing Manager will have marketing responsibility for two of PepsiCo Foodservice’s largest and most profitable partners, Aramark and Sodexo.
Working closely with the Workplace Marketing Sr. Manager, this role will be a strategic partner to sales, brand and brand integration demonstrating thought leadership across PepsiCo portfolios - Pepsi, Nutritional Beverages, Frito Lay, Gatorade, Trop, Quaker, etc., to support PepsiCo Foodservice Big Bets – Driving Consumer Engagement, Building Brands and Portfolio Transformation across B&C beverage, fountain, food and culinary innovation. The role is a key influencer of brand activation by way of leveraging trends & insights, proprietary licensing & sponsorships, in-store merchandising, proprietary media and digital/social platforms where available.
Aramark and Sodexo service Healthcare, Business & Industry, University, Micro Markets, and Vending. Activation with these customers provides tremendous opportunities for Incubation, Healthy Vending, targeted cohort engagement, and impacting millions of impressions annually.
This role will be highly visible with the Foodservice leadership due to the significant contribution these customers deliver against PepsiCo financial goals. This position is equivalent to assisting with the management of a major retail customer due to the complexity and breadth of offerings.
- Flawless development and execution of Innovation and Marketing initiatives that deliver consumer engagement, brand building and portfolio transformation for Aramark and Sodexo that link to national campaigns; successfully leading them to execute projects on time, within budget and solid ROI
- In partnership with Workplace Marketing Sr. Manager, translate annual AOP roll-out opportunities into tangible, account specific marketing action plans. Plans should support PepsiCo Big Bets and complement customer missions
- Recommend business advancement opportunities through in-depth understanding of consumer insights, trends, consumer journey and implications to Aramark & Sodexo
- Own marketing execution - Generate impactful marketing programs and consumer engagement opportunities that have scale, are repeatable, & improve efficiency and effectiveness in market
- Own insights activation
- Identify national media, music properties, sports sponsorship, and social media wherever possible to elevate engagement
- Own Bi-Weekly Customer and Sales team updates – project status, program modifications, budget tracking, and other timely information to facilitate effective decision making
- Own the creation and agency briefing process to deliver account-specific or Workplace promotions that drive consumer excitement and incent purchase
- Monitor program performance/ROI and share with Customer, Brand, Brand Integration and Sales for assessing future opportunities
- Category Captain for Hydration, Tea’s, Pepsi & MT Dew for Workplace team translating opportunities and advocating with Brand and Brand Integration on behalf of Workplace
- Responsible to cascading national program materials to HC GPO’s
- Own Monthly updates to WP Tracking Calendar & Scorecards
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree; Preferred: MBA with a concentration in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years prior Marketing, Sales, Agency or Management experience
- Customer management/Account management with CPG or previously worked for a large c-store, retailer or restaurant customer is preferred
- Prior experience managing creative agencies and/or vendors
- Understanding of Digital and Social Media required
- General understanding of PepsiCo’s bottling and distributor network and go to market process
- Comfortable with making presentations both internal and external
- Collaborator and able to inspire others to think differently
- Able to analyze sales data and other insights to solve problems and grow the business
- Highly motivated, independent individual with excellent communication, follow-up, interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Position requires 10 – 15% overnight travel
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement