¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
LatAm Transformation Project and Change Manager
Main Purpose –
As a Change Management Leader you will be accountable to support the success of the change management areas aligned with the Operating Unit and LatAm CoE strategy. This role will be connected to COEs, HRBP’s & Functional BP’s to customize strategies, solutions, programs and tools.
Main Accountabilities –
- Develops aligned to COE’s Change Management Strategies, programs, solutions & tools to facilitate Change Management process that will improve business performance and achieve strategic objectives.
- Owns end to end delivery of Change Management processes, solutions, programs & tools within the Operating Unit connecting & wiring with 2 Change Management COE’s, HRBP’s, SDT areas & Functional Leaders.
- Translates Change Management CEO’s guidelines into local strategies, programs & tools for delivering solutions to PepsiCo Change Needs, based on Global Change Management methodology.
- Translates change adoption & effectiveness measurements into business solutions for all PepsiCo Mexico (Foods & Beverages).
- Contracts with HRBP – HR Local, Functional Leaders and SDT Leaders to support Change programs & solutions within Op Unit.
- Develops and implements a change management strategies & plans & translates it into solutions for specific business programs, projects or initiative to ensure change adoption and address anticipated resistance points of impacted groups, using a structured approach for impact assessment and building commitment.
- Defines key change roles for programs-projects-initiatives and coaches and assesses leaders on their change roles throughout the change.
- Leads and facilitates sessions with leaders and teams at various levels to influence & educate them on the change process, change concepts, typical reactions to change and the basics of change leadership.
- Leads and defines Op Unit Change Management strategy and roadmap, aligned to Transformation model, to enable long term strategy and business model.
- Develops and delivers solutions to ensure long term sustainable of the implemented change.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Languages: at least English & Spanish conversational
- Creative problem solver who see connections in data
- Comfortable challenging views of senior leaders and providing alternative insights and/or options where required
- Able to build trust quickly with senior leaders
- The ability to plan and manage change initiatives and their impact to people, processes and technology, including the planning and delivery of necessary organization communications to enable the change.
- Prior experience of implementing Change Programs
- Strong mentoring and counseling skills
- Strong Project Management capability
- Experience in company-wide Cultural Transformation and Change Management
- Critical Thinking
- Negotiation & Communication Skills
- Learning Agility in order to quickly understand the business and deliver strong business connected recommendations
- Self- starter & self -managed
Job Type: Indefinido