Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
The Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA), our beverages manufacturing, sales and distribution operating sector in the United States and Canada is seeking a Senior Sales Manager, Perfect Store Initiatives for the beverages North Division based in White Plains, New York. Beverages is an exciting space to work in, with many formidable players and a rapidly changing landscape as new players continue to push the boundaries with unique entrants into the market. PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What’s Your Role?
Perfect Store is a retail execution strategy team focused on Owning the Moment of Choice. The Moment of Choice is our last opportunity to win over the shopper, and includes the retail shelf set, perimeter displays, and cold vault space. In addition the Perfect Store team develops innovative merchandising solutions and lead execution insights to drive flawless and local execution.
- Demonstrate topline growth aligned with our AOP targets through space and execution initiatives in the North Division (legacy NER and GLR)
- Lead Planogram development & analysis to inform North Division Merchandising Standards for specific channels – responsible for managing 5 space planners
- Lead bev optimization work for Small Format. Responsible for delivering bev op rules in Q4 to ensure we optimize coolers inclusive of innovation
- Must be able to lead space planning in large and small format channels to ensure optimized space, tailored by market/cluster/”neighborhoods of America” tied to overall North Division strategy
- Define the LF, SF Store of the Future and partner with the Channel leads to develop AOP initiatives – responsible to manage 2 perfect store associates
- Create monthly LF, SF, FS Execution Framework priorities in collaboration with the Channel leads and the Commercial team (LRB Share/Big Bets/Innovation/Void Reports)
- Partner with sector Commercial Planning team and ensure alignment
- Customize period priority calendar and map based on sector priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must know JDA software and have used it before to drive category sales growth
- Category management experience for 2-3 years
- 5 years of sales or marketing experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Strategic Selling Capability with the ability to link to Strong Execution Plans
- Strong Topline and Bottling P&L Knowledge
- Franchise Bottler/JACT Team Management Experience
- Capable in using PowerPoint, Excel, and IRI
- Demonstrated ability to deliver new, innovative, and strategic retail execution strategy
- Ability to sell to a large, complex customer who operates in ambiguous environments
- Experience working in a HQ matrix organization
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement