As part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes creating nutrition synergies within our Quaker, Frito Lay, and Pepsi Beverages portfolios to drive continued growth.
As the Customer Manager Sr Account Rep (Quaker) calling on Convenience Channel, you will be responsible to represent Quaker’s portfolio of PepsiCo’s brands, to successfully deliver annual volume, net revenue, share, and profit plan. You will also be responsible to:
- Sell in Regional chain CDA agreements to drive distribution gains.
- Ensure accounts maintain a strategic product mix, and regularly find opportunities to increase sales.
- Drive incremental sales through execution of trade promotions and shopper marketing programs.
- Create fact-based presentations to support selling efforts at chain headquarters level.
- Maintain on-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution, then communicates gap closure needs to Director of Sales and Sales Finance
- Attend trade shows as needed to drive sales with our key wholesalers and retailers
- Work closely with PepsiCo counterparts and Regional Brokers to ensure sales are improved in assigned geography.
- Call on larger Regional accounts primarily in the Western US.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to create fact-based presentations
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- 5 - 7+ years' of sales experience with consumer packaged goods organization
- Experience calling on C-store preferred
- Large account management experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement