This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing general administrative support for a PBC location.
This is a part-time position.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Answer incoming calls and greet visitors in a professional and pleasant manner
- Performing general administrative support work such as running reports, copying, filing, faxing and all other duties as assigned
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Show strong attention to detail and communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Provide support in location Local Order Entry and Respond & Recover cases
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Demonstrate strong computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Back up cashiering responsibilities
- Strong focus on adhering to Global Control Standards in AR, Settlement and Payroll
- Support C&I, Safety, & Org Health of the location
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous administrative experience
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement