This position provides change management and communications support to complex projects across PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) including sector, field operating units and go-to-market aspects of the business. The Sr. Manager will develop, design and implement change management strategies, plans and materials as well as implement the supporting communications plan and materials.
The Sr. Manager is a key member of the Transformation Office which is responsible for the successful development, planning and execution of the PBNA Transformation Strategy cross-functionally across the organization. This position reports directly to the Change Management Director and is located in White Plains, NY.
- Design and implement change management strategies, plans and materials supporting PNAB’s sector and field transformation initiatives
- Apply Change Management methodology and tools throughout the organization (stakeholder analysis, communication plan, feedback plan and rewards and recognition plan)
- Provide communication expertise to change management plans, including developing comprehensive communication plan
- Develop, design and implement supporting communications materials (e.g., internal presentation materials, training documents, talking points, guidelines, FAQs)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the organization including field operating leaders, change leads and enterprise change teams
- Build PNAB’s change leadership capability through the delivery of formal training events, PNAB-specific tools and active coaching of HR generalists and line managers
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in HR, I&LR, Communications or other related field
- Minimum of 8 years of HR/OMD industry experience or human capital consulting experience with strong knowledge and working experience with change management, organizational design, organization culture, and business transformation or internal communications
- Ability to partner with and influence senior leaders
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement