PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
At PepsiCo, we believe our continued success depends on a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. Our teams reflect the diversity of our communities and consumers. And inclusion is a way of life. In an ever-changing environment, we know that creativity from individuals with varied backgrounds and experiences is critical.
As a Go-to-Market (GTM) Sales Senior Manager you will define Annual Operating Plan (AOP) growth opportunities on core business, both volume & revenue plan across the company. In addition to, ensure implementation of all business expansion projects and deliver on people agenda through aligning & motivating the sales team for future growth & for frontline execution. This should be through the following:
- Lead on GTM Transformation initiatives (Presell /Rerouting/Distributors/Tell Sell Etc..), surveying best practices within PepsiCo globally initiating, and leading on the implementation and evaluation of the initiatives.
- Co-Develop and manage the GTM transformation calendar.
- Lead /co-lead the Pre-Sell (Retail/Whole Sale(WS)/Modern Trade(MT)) Must Win Battles (MWB) which enhances the Volume & Asset utilization.
- Prepare and manage the financial evaluations with the support of the planning team.
- Build the Cost to Serve model by Region by channel with the support of the financial planning team.
- Build execution plan, financials, and identify the Infrastructure required for the expansion phase.
- Design the execution KPIs and tracking tools.
- Ensure the sustainability of new GTM Models (Retail/WS/MT) operations through the periodic reviews with stakeholders against agreed project quality standards and KPIs.
- Responsible for Pre-sell truck productivity/utilization and load efficiency to guarantee a lower cost to serve budget for the channel.
- Partner with relevant Regional Sales Managers (RSMs), to deliver the yearly Distributor AOP, through having a solid action plan for each distributor which includes infrastructure requirements to achieve volume, profitability and productivity results.
- Partner with Sales Capability and Sales Training Managers to provide ongoing coaching to all Distributors’ teams to ensure that they are properly equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their objectives. This will include Territory University (TU) implementation and Sales Training related agenda.
- Develop and sustain the implementation of Best Practice Tools and systems within the selected Distributors to achieve maximum productivity (i.e Trucks, coolers, glass float, rerouting, In-trade decoration).
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the Key Distributors.
- Market sensing to identify potential Distributors in addition to identifying the KPIs required for qualifying the Distributors.
- Partner with finance planning to develop and update a monthly Distributor’s P&L financial model for the potential Distributors.
- Following up on Distributors contract development with concerned parties (Finance, Legal, etc).
To be successful for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of sales field experience in FMCG.
- Strong experience in execution & operating with business strategies.
- Ability to work cross function/ Build strong positive relationship with peers, Direct reports, and distributors’ management team.
- Front line management skills.
- Results Driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity KPIs within pre-defined time frames)
- Planning & Organizing (Multiple priority management)
- Strong Analytical Thinking Skills (Trend, data, events analysis to draw sound conclusions).
- Leading and Motivating Others (Creating enthusiasm, inspire positive attitude, desire to succeed).
- Strong Leadership skills.
Job Type: Regular