Blaze new trails. Never settle for second best. Succeed together, celebrate and do something bigger. That's what PepsiCo’s Performance with Purpose mission is all about.
Around the world, we're committed to giving people the taste they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally-constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – PepsiCo Foods Canada
If you’re hungry for a challenge and have a taste for working with people, then we would like to meet you! We’re looking for an energetic, enterprising and independent individual to join Canada’s largest sales team as a Route Sales Representative. This is a part-time position, with the possibility of leading to full-time.
You will develop and sustain a growing snack foods business and leverage your current skills by selling, delivering and marketing our products to your assigned group of retail customers. Your responsibilities will include:
Selling and Developing the Business
- Identifying changing customer needs through a constant review of the highest selling products and frequent communication with store managers.
- Developing all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service objectives.
- Selling and executing national and local promotions, soliciting placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and selling sufficient product inventory for customer volume demands.
Delivery and Merchandising
- Managing inventory according to PepsiCo Foods Canada best practices to ensure balanced accounts and fresh products for customers and consumers.
- Executing hands on activities with excellence, including but not limited to managing product placement on shelves, increasing shelf facings and racks, handling carton returns, managing inventory movement and cleaning shelving and racks.
- Operating a Route Sales Truck including loading and unloading of product, OR operating a personal vehicle along an established route.
- Great with people and excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience with a consumer packaged goods or retail organization preferred
- Valid driver’s license and a flawless driving record
- Outstanding organizational skills (as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet deadlines or targets)
- High School diploma required, University/College education is an asset
Job Type: Temporary