¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Business intelligence Insights Jr. Manager
Main Purpose –
Execute descriptive Analytics agenda within Commercial Areas Process embedding them in Business process, developing visualization capability and automate & enhanced reporting, while defining strategies and resources priorization. Lead and influence Revenue Management agenda and commercial relationship with Bottlers teams across sector.
Main Accountabilities –
- Play the role of gatekeeper of all PepsiCo's market (Internal & external) data, leading the agenda with key suppliers and maintaining alignment among Global and Local needs for that subject.
- Lead and develop Revenue Management strategies and influence it's embedment within Bottlers companies across sector
- Lead and develop Analytics capability within Food services channel and influence it's embedment within Bottlers companies across sector
- Develop the Market analysis for LAB across sector, answering main key business questions with data visualization, reporting and descriptive analysis for Top management teams across sector
- Develop and execute visualization capability across sector and categories enhancing report automation and interactive dashboards generation across sector and categories
- Automated and enhanced visualization capability across sector evolving from static reports in excel to interactive dashboards on Tableau software
- Develop the integration and recommendation of holistic solutions to key business questions based on market dynamics, macroeconomic situation and consumer trends to develop strategies for the channel to help grow the business.
- Influence with insights and added value the AOP / SBP Channels processes helping them to build their strategies with data that validates the relevance of initiatives for our business commercial partners and Shoppers.
- Identify, assess, and visualize Traditional Trade channel growth drivers for PepsiCo's Categories, as a growth catalyst, and influence sales execution strategies and resources within Bottlers teams across sector.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
"There is a person identified by People Planning who could occupy this position"
Experience and profile –
- Marketing, Engineer, Business Administration,
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Planning Strategy (Desired)
- 5 years of experience in F&B industry or massive consumption market
- 100% English language proficiency both oral and written
- Experience in developing and implementing successful projects with focus on results, to manage projects that impact business objectives.
- Ability to manage problems from complex to simple
- Strong communication and Story telling
- Analytical thinking with proven ability to connect data & generate insights, as well as future forces of change, and deliver clear outlook scenarios along with implications for the business
- Proven influencing and perseverance skills to tailor recommendation to the needs of stakeholders and effectively engage them to obtain commitment and drive impact.
- Proven ability to turn the complex into the simple, to cut through and focus on what really matters and tell simple story
- Operates effectively in matrix relationships across organizational boundaries
Job Type: Indefinido