This Sr Analyst, NATR Core Services role provides day-to-day compensation support for assigned client groups within the PepsiCo North America, Corporate and Global Groups organization
Specific duties includes:
- Completes job evaluations, ensuring consistency and accuracy using the Hay methodology and online database
- Participates in external salary surveys, including salary survey submission and analysis of data
- Through annual and ad hoc analyses, provides insights to confirm market status and develop recommendations
- Supports the execution of the annual focal point (merit) & annual bonus processes including systems set up, HR & manager communications & training during the cycle and execution of any final payouts
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, HR generalists and manager on external offers for executive & managerial key positions
- Manages requests for special increases due to retention or counter offers, escalating to manager as needed
- Uses internal “myHR” system to review and approve/reject compensation transactions as appropriate
- Provide policy and program administration education/support to HR business partners on core processes
- May lead or participate on special compensation projects as assigned by manager
- Partner with HR and Global Mobility on international transfers into the U.S. Provides employee data to peers in other countries for any U.S. staff transferring outside the U.S. Educates/guides HR on the Global Mobility process.
- Bachelor’s degree reqd, Masters a plus. Areas of study may include HR, business, or finance
- 4 years’ work experience in HR function, or appropriate combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical, project management and program development skills
- Computer skills with proficiency in standard office software applications and exposure to HRIS systems. Advanced MS Excel capability is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including interfacing with executives
- Experience in job evaluation and salary survey processes advantageous
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement