PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
The role is responsible to team up with the Supply chain team in analyzing and understanding the main components of operating expenses, this includes Sales & Distribution(S&D) and General & Administration (G&A).
The position is very critical to team up with all functions to ensure having solid Cash flow and healthy KPIs.
• Ensure the integrity of the internal controls whenever applied.
• Identify and assess the business risks & opportunities and provide early alerts on the potential deviation from the plans; coordinate with the functions in defining the mitigation actions and align the management.
• Main responsibilities also include budgeting and tracking payments and accruals, and assessing the accompanying risks and opportunities.
• Monthly monitoring of accruals & prepayments and their realization & analyze the COC Vs. plan and trends.
• Provide analysis including evaluating the related KPIs vs. the company targets and direction.
• Provide analysis of current business results vs. Plan/Forecast highlighting opportunities and risks
• Provide full support to the business leaders in evaluating the Working Capital initiatives and assess the impact on the financials.
• Reconcile the figures agreed upon with the functions and ensure the integrity of the Hyperion submission.
• Review and challenge the planned assumptions with the budget owners and ensure they are in line with the company’s direction and targets.
• Support the monthly and year-end closing process and prepare clear and detailed explanation on the results to be provided in the monthly review forum.
• Work closely with the accounting team to proactively identify actual vs. Forecast gaps and adjust for them.
• Work comfortably with the Company’s local system (SAP) to extract, validate and reconcile actual data.
• Monthly review and analyze with control all BS accounts prior to submission and present the analysis to the finance management in the monthly review.
• Track and analyze the BS KPIs versus plan and trends and provide recommendation on how to improve the working capital and achieve KPIs
• Participate in building the new financial distributors model for each and evaluate their performance on monthly basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Economics or any relevant discipline.
- Preferably CMA/MBA holder.
- Minimum 8 years of experience preferably in FMCG.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a pressurized environment.
- Possess leadership abilities and the capability to deal with people at all levels of responsibility.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Planning and analytical skills.
Job Type: Regular