PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Manage marketing programs and activities to achieve volume, share, net revenue and key brand KPIs targets in order to meet the organization’s short and long-term business objectives, comply with regulations and standards.
- Partner with Marketing Director in developing Commercial Unit (CU) Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and identify locally relevant activation initiatives to drive CU agenda and P&L based on regional develop AOP
- Translate annual AOP roll-out opportunities into tangible, account specific marketing execution action plans to drive business growth and meet business targets (Volume& Share ) while ensuring maximum effectiveness of Execution.
- Lead promotion planning and execution starting from assessing gap on driving volume, ideation, and ensuring flawless execution through managing cross functional teams
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate Brand performance and customer feedback to identify product features that need to be changed to meet customer needs, and channel this feedback to other areas of the organization (i.e. Develop teams, Sales, Operations)
- Develop different pricing scenarios in AOP to react to market changes (economical and competition challenges) in partnership with finance and develop teams.
- Lead implementation of all product related productivity work that creates higher efficiencies on Brand Profitability related to packaging formats and product specs, through working with Research &Development (R&D), Operations, Finance and Global Procurement (GP).
- Develop and implement impactful local campaigns (specific to local events or special promotions) through working effectively with agencies and partners and ensure flawless execution
- Leverage media, music properties, sports sponsorship, and social media wherever possible to elevate engagement with alignment of Category develop team
- Ensure Brand A&M control and spending effectiveness based on the overall budget planning by the develop team
- Deliver innovation agenda as set by Marketing Develop teams; provide insights and input to develop team for the development of the innovation strategy, act as Market Unit (MU) representative for stage Gate and key lead for CU projects to commercialize and launch innovations
- Lead on Flavor innovation activities in partnership with different teams ( R&D ,Category develop and production)
- Work with MU trade marketing and sales teams to create customer and shopper marketing plans
- Lead development and activation of annual brand marketing plans for local brands
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of marketing professionals to achieve established sales and profit goals (and Marketing KPIs..etc.)
- Develop strong working relationships with internal PepsiCo teams (including sales,category develop, insights, innovation , finance and operations)
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Previous experience in FMCG is a must.
- Experienced in both strategic (brand building) and execution
- Strategic and forward thinking
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Strong team player
- Manages complexity
- Commercial Knowledge is required
Job Type: Regular