Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
The main purpose of the role is to manage marketing programs and activities to achieve Volume, share, net revenue and key brand KPIs targets so that they meet the organization’s short and long-term business objectives, comply with regulations and standards, and protect the organization’s public reputation.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Partner with marketing director in developing CU commercial AOP and identify locally relevant activation initiatives to drive CU agenda and P&L based on regional develop AOP
- Translate annual AOP roll-out opportunities into tangible, account-specific marketing execution action plans to drive business growth and meet business targets (Volume& Share ) while ensuring maximum effectiveness of Execution.
- Lead promotion planning and execution starting from assessing gap on driving volume, ideation, and ensuring flawless execution through managing cross-functional teams
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate Brand performance and customer feedback to identify product features that need to be changed to meet customer needs, and channel this feedback to other areas of the organization (for example Develop teams, Sales, Operations)
- Develop different pricing scenarios in AOP to react to market changes (economical and competition challenges ) in partnership with finance and develop teams
- Lead implementation of all product-related productivity work that creates higher efficiencies on Brand Profitability related to packaging formats and product specs, through working with R&D, Ops, Finance and GP
- Develop and implement impactful local campaigns ( specific to local events or special promotions) through working effectively with agencies and partners and ensure flawless execution
- Leverage media, music properties, sports sponsorship, and social media wherever possible to elevate engagement with the alignment of Category Develop teams
- Ensure Brand A&M control and spending effectiveness based on the overall budget planning by the Develop team
- Deliver innovation agenda as set by Marketing Develop teams; provide insights and input to develop a team for the development of the innovation strategy, act as MU representative for stage Gate and key lead for CU projects to commercialize and launch innovations
- Lead on Flavor innovation activities in partnership with different teams (R&D, Category develop, and production)
- Work with MU trade marketing and sales teams to create customer and shopper marketing plans
- Lead development and activation of annual brand marketing plans for local brands
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of marketing professionals to achieve established sales and profit goals. (and marketing KPIs..etc.)
- Develop strong working relationships with internal PepsiCo teams, including sales, Category develop, insights, innovation, finance, and operations)
- Minimum 8-year experience in Marketing or related field
- MBA or Master degree in marketing is a plus
- Experienced in both strategic (brand building) and execution
- Strategic and forward thinking
- Strong team player
- Independent, impactful communicator
- The initiative, assertive, outgoing and flexible
- Work very well under pressure
- Well-managed complexity
- Excellent command in English
- Commercial knowledge
Differentiating Competencies Required
- Driving for results
- Creating an inclusive culture
- Building and inspiring trust
- Collaborating and influencing
- Acting with integrity
- Inspiring trust
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.
Job Type: Regular