We are currently recruiting a Control and Compliance Analyst on a Permanent basis to join our finance team in Carrigaline.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and putting in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results, leveraging a Global SAP ERP instance. Operating as part of the Financial Control & Reporting Group, the Centralised Control team takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This role is specialised as it requires strong SAP technical knowledge, while sitting within the control organisation. The Candidate will require Strong IT technical Skills, and Knowledge – SAP (Security, Configuration, and Data Extraction), Microsoft (Excel & Access), with an Analytical/Problem solving, and Compliance mind-set. This skillset would be derived from a background in IT, and Compliance.
The main aspects to this role are;
- Centralised Controls solution – Driving execution and enhancement around those controls within the PGCS Centralized controls strategy for 13 global locations (Configuration controls, Controls over SAP customisations, Access controls, SOD Controls etc.)
- Segregation of Duties – Play a key role to ensure access to PGCS ERP systems do not generate SOD Violations, and that existing risks are removed or mitigated.
- Data Analytics and Metric Reporting - providing insights for Functional directors via the execution and reporting of KPI’s that are used to manage functions globally.
- Drive compliance with PGCS Global Delegation of Authority Procedures, ensuring alignment in SAP ERP System.
- Control ownership for the execution of centralised controls in relation to SAP Master Data, and SOD mitigating controls for PGCS globally.
- Master data management across a number of FI-CO SAP data objects for PGCS plants.
- Control & Compliance Projects
- Experience with ERP Systems (SAP a distinct advantage)
- Proven track record in Data Analysis, demonstrating an analytical/problem solving mindset
- Education to degree level in a relevant discipline (Finance/Accounting/BIS)
- Experience in Compliance, with strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to meet demanding deadlines while at the same time displaying attention to detail.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain key strategic relationships i.e. Decision Makers, Service Levels, Customer Relationship, Service Culture and Performance Management
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting to executive leadership teams
- Strong collaboration & influencing skills.
- Strong Skills in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.)
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular