We are now hiring a Key Account Manager – eCommerce & Mults to join our Dublin team on a permanent basis.
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business and are in the Top 15 Suppliers of Food & Beverages in Ireland. This is an organization with roles in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Our brands are the Iconic brand 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Juice and Soft drink brands, which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
Driven Innovate individual responsible for creating & implementing and delivering the e-Commerce strategy for the Irish BU in line with ESSA overall vision, while managing our number 1 e-grocery account Tesco Ireland, this individual will be responsible for delivering the P&L for Tesco as part of the Irish BU for Snacks & Juice & e-Comm. This expertise in the Irish market will be leveraged to drive growth through established relationship and building new outside of Tesco.
- Ownership for Price and Promotional Plan for Tesco and e-Comm customers
- Maintain Forecast integrity for given account team in conjunction with Account Managers
- Own data entry, maintenance and accuracy deliver best in class administration
- Manage all account administration queries and resolve with the customer efficiently
- Assist AM in building customer centric presentations and commercial sell in proposition leveraging our insights expertise.
- Build Customer Engagement through clear stakeholder mapping and strategy including other functions e.g. Dunhumby, Ops
- Interpreting Market data and EPOS info to provide insights
- Attend Customer Meetings with AM’s and be a dedicated secondary point of contact for Customers.
- Leveraging World Class Customer Engagement PepsiCo modelling
- Support the JBP process, measurement and tracking of investment
- Populate customer and e-Comm scorecards and share with stakeholders
- Lead the execution of eComm Brilliant Basics, including perfect page and taxonomy
- Identify eComm brand and assortment opportunities
- Partner with Marketing on the development and execution of eCommerce activation
- Play a key role in the development of the eCommerce Annual Operating Plan
- Partner with sector level eCommerce and Digital resources for best practices and capability building
- Desire to build a career in Ecommerce with a passion for online sales and who has at least 2 years in eCommerce sales or Digital
- Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Proactive approach - drive online sales and customer engagement whilst taking others with you
- Analytical skills – create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Inspire others – ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial focus
- Innovative and entrepreneurial focus, with keen interest in digital engagement platforms.
- Strong communication skills to engage multiple stakeholders
- Project skills – ability to work across multiple projects in a fast moving and ever-changing environment with maturity and foresight to cope with input and changes, sometimes at the last minute
- Listening – genuinely interested in others point of view in order to collaborate to build aligned digital activities
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular