We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
The Customer Development Assistant Representative (CDAR) for Mass Merchandisers contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by executing a selling strategy in assigned large format retail accounts. This person is responsible to manage key customer relationships and deliver against annual operating plans. Further, this person must prepare and conduct quarterly internal presentations to ensure senior management alignment on plans and strategies.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers
- Ensure accurate handling of the administration of field communication, pricing accuracy and short pay management
- Utilize key selling processes (internal PEPSI way to sell, Pre/Post Call Planning, Profit Max and EDGE training)
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Ensure customers are complying with PBC contract requirements, ensure communication and alignment of initiatives
- Work closely with the Selling Operations team to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Analyze business trends to develop business growth strategy
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 2 years fact base selling experience
- Direct selling experience
- Key Account selling experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement