¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
SC Planning Demand Planner
Principal purpose –
Process continuous improvement and monitor process adherence supported by JDA Planning tools and SAP execution modules. In addition will support all Markets in sector to deliver improvement actionable plans through considering demand planning forecast and replenishments and analyzes of its Forescast accuracy and constrains on all countries. Based on a set of common centralized processes for the entire LatAm Sector and look at the Revenue Management centralized new process and help in any way how is the new Heuristic model will need to enter the S&OP/S&OE processes.
Additionally, the main responsibilities are as follows:
Main responsabilities –
- Responsible for the development of and aligned the demand planning, forecast and replishment process and agenda:
- Responsible for the development and sustainability of Forecast.
- Coordinate Regional and Local Forecast understand its processes and assessments of the processes and tools.
- Coordinate collaboration of all SC regional organization to arrive at one harmonized process
- Provide leadership in identifying best practices Globally and across LatAm
- Create and manage the training program for team and Market Units resources on its necessary tools.
- Monthly follow-up of whole process (Portfolio review/Demand review, Operations review, Tactical meeting, Executive meeting) adherence and track performance KPIs: Forecast accuracy; Hit rate (Bias); improvements.
- Monitor and assist in developing plans to ensure models add value to planning process and plans are being followed
- Provide direction and developmental coaching to local teams
* Lead the regional harmonization of KPI’s for Supply Planning:
- Conduct with the Sell Leader a monthly meeting about Forecast accuracy, Hit Rate and improvements each country will need in the S&OP/Demand Planning arena,
- Lead the harmonization of all Demand Planning KPIs and align with Global Team
* Responsible for the tracking and driving the Demand Planning status in tool usage and processes in LatAm:
- Revise and send out the regional status report on a monthly basis,
- Track actual vs. plan compliance by country,
- Develop and integrate a Monthly review and response process to deliver on targets aligned with Horizon Process,
- Harmonize create and review all the Demand Planning Processes with the horizon project for LatAm and align all the countries in the same view.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Degree in Engineering and/or proven experience in Supply Chain or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in SC / Logistics, with 2yrs or more Functional Experiences in Planning, Logistics, or Manufacturing.
- Analytical, organized , proactive profile , focusing on results
- Fluent English & Spanish, desired Portuguese too
- Able to facilitate the resolution of highly complex problems
- Able to anticipate and overcome obstacles associated with assigned projects
- Able to develop effective partnerships with business partners and other layers across the business
- Strong leadership, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to lead people change; cultural sensitivity/flexibility to support sites in different countries,
Job Type: Indefinido