¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Market Research Analyst
Principal purpose –
Coordinate, ensure, execute and provide the consumer studies of the different company indicators (Challenge, Perceived Value, and AdHoc Studies) based in the accorded methodologies, to know the consumer opinion of our products (Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey)
Main responsabilities –
- Coordinate the program of Challenge Tests and Perceived Value AdHoc Studies to have the opinion of the consumer in Monterrey, Guadalajara y CDMX. DE
- Program the different Tests of Challenge and Perceived Value, AdHoc, to ensure the due date of the indicators.E
- Ensure the methodology implementation of the different tests to ensure a clear information.E
- Audit the field team in their different tests to ensure that the team is executing the methodologies correctly.E
- Register the information gathered in field and the movements of the new products, packaging and promotions in the window tool to the competency to deploy the competency movements. IE
- Buy and store the samples and test materials of Challenge and Perceived Value to have a better understanding of the results.E
- Authorize the weekly payroll to pay in time and way to the field team (surveyors and supervisors).E
- Administrate and ensure the budget destined to the purchase of the necessary materials for the studies and the maintenance of the cars assigned to the team to maintain the budget inside the limits stablished and to have tools in a good condition for the team transportation. E
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Barchelor’s degree Engineering
- 1 year experience or more in agencies research
- English 90%: Oral and written
- Office: Word, Power Point, advanced Excel, SPSS
- Decision making, result oriented: Ability of personal presentation. Project administration and ability to work independently. Capacity to maintain the actual tendencies of external environment and to apply that information in work context.
Job Type: Indefinido