PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Responsible for the effective execution of brand strategies and full commercial ownership of delivering Annual Operating Plan (AOP) in market in order to achieve targeted volume, share, net revenue and key brand KPIs.
- Assist Marketing -Senior Manager in identifying compelling activation AOP initiatives to activate regional AOP and Adopt it to local market needs with special focus on how to commercialize and deliver in the market flawlessly.
- Implement and execute marketing activities according to AOP and marketing calendar .
- Manage Advertising and Marketing A&M spending to be in line with AOP, through budgeting and monthly tracking within the overall budget plan set by the develop team.
- Coordinate with agencies on above the line and below the line activities.
- Lead execution of promotions through managing cross functional teams, briefing suppliers ,conducting focus groups and consumer research in case of consumer promotions and tracking success measures through daily monitoring and tracking as well visiting activation locations for follow up and ensure all is going as per the plan.
- Execute any changes related to pack design as set by Develop teams or any changes in AW starting from measuring stocks, briefing suppliers, leading cross functional task forces, getting approvals and print proof.
- Manage contractual process with suppliers starting from finalizing deal to satisfying required approvals from finance, tax and legal.
- Monitor and communicate the competition activities to the brand teams on an “as frequent as possible” basis.
- Work with agency partners to execute media and digital campaigns as well as activation programs.
- Own Monthly updates – project status, program modifications, budget tracking, and other timely information to facilitate effective decision making.
- Prepare quarterly brand performance and update for Commercial Unit (CU) GM to share updates on existing campaigns and future projects for each brand along with total company performance Status and Product update to the Region.
- Assist Marketing Manager (MM) with trade marketing in leading commercial meetings to measure deviations of set scorecards and come up with action plans to tackle identified gaps as well as ensuring alignment of main stakeholders.
- Support the develop team with identifying key locally relevant insights for new product ideas in addition to ensuring compliance within activate scope with Stage Gate process for innovations development.
- Lead & develop local brands agenda where applicable.
- Lead local creative agency management for local brands.
- Drive cross functional agenda to be able to deliver / execute plans and launches.
- Partner with local market insights to drive sharper consumer insights to make commercialization more relevant to the consumer.
- Partner with Trade Marketing (TM) Manager to drive Trade Marketing Agenda and execute retail marketing programs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in Marketing.
- Analytical skills is a must.
- Excellent business acumen is required.
- Previous experience in FMCG/ Telecom is preferred.
- Leadership skills,has the ability to lead team and drive actions.
Job Type: Regular