We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
That's why we perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies and improve processes…all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the U.S. and Canada. Your position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
Do you consider yourself a leader? Do you have a passion for driving customer happiness? Are you constantly looking for ways to improve business and get results? If so, we want you to join our team! The Sales District Leader (SDL) is responsible for leading a team of sales representatives to drive extraordinary customer service and marketplace execution. As the SDL, you will be responsible for building positive relationships, handling multiple priorities and directly impacting PepsiCo's business in a progressive way.
- Lead, motivate and develop your team of frontline employees in order to increase daily productivity and improve business performance
- Conduct ‘work- withs/ route rides’ with frontline employees to develop their selling and customer service skills
- Work actively with customers to understand business needs and develop positive relationships
- Maintain process improvement to further improve productivity of PepsiCo’s selling and delivery model
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure orders are submitted, delivered and merchandised according to plan
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and improve brand performance
Set productivity and service targets and ensure proper resource allocation between accounts
- A minimum of 2 years leading frontline employees or proven leadership capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Team Spirit: we are looking for you to lead by example and inspire others
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a direct store delivery environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Able and willing to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- Authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement