- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of monthly financial statements (BS,P&L and Cash Flow)
- Preparation and submission of internal reporting activities in accordance with PepsiCo control calend (organizing monthly closing meeting with finance control team and preparing closing calendar and send to Finance Control Team.)
- Organizing pre-close meeting during closing period, following up of correction before submission, whenever required.
- Ensure of correct mapping of accounts in Oracle
- Preparation of monthly performance financial reports and variances explanations to Region / Sector;
· To ensure that each manual adjustments/accruals are supported with proper documentation.
· Perform monthly closing activities including non-routine journal entries, account reconciliation, data upload of financial reports such as P&L, B/S, Volume and Fixed asset by Hyperion submission.
· Preparation of Balance Sheet Review with GAAP
· Control of CTA, curve, hedge accruals.
· Preparing and sending variance explanations of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts Variance Report to Sector and Region
· Checking SunCore OOB I/C reports received from IBM and ensure to enter correct explanations to system
- Prepare Tax package for Sector
- Prepare ad hoc analysis for internal customers
- Consolidate, prepare and track Cash Flow Forecasting monthly and quarterly and monthly in Q4 by focusing on highlights and giving directions to Financial Control Team (AR , AP, Inventory) and submission of OCF forecasts per Sector Financial Control Team requirements
- Prepare OCF cause of Change and KPI analysis for PBR and for Sector
- Control of volume and case sales report for Finance and Sector, received from IBM
- Handling US GAAP audit (Pepsico Group audit) and IFRS audit with external auditors
- Control of Preclose and Post close documents received from IBM
- Handling intangible assets impairment reviews for Sector
- Prepare A&M detail report including working- non working
- Control Cork entity adjustments performed by IBM
- Support Sector and BU projects
- Min 3-4 years work experience
- BS degree in Business Administration, Economics
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Analytical thinking skills
- Action and result oriented, attentive to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Team work oriented and self disciplined
Job Type: Regular