Auto req ID: 172846BR
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Sales Finance Analyst
Coordinate and manage the financial expenses of sales, make forecasts and follow up on the monthly closing, be the point of contact with functional / Commercial areas and give service to the Sales Financial Management.
• Understand the operation and process dynamics of the functions and line of the corresponding P & L
• To be the point of contact for the Sales Finance manager to provide information and databases of the comprehensive financial analysis of its function: o P & L lines (Variable Selling, Fixed Selling and Warehousing Sales).
• Carry out integrations of spending both initiatives and specific expense items
• Ensure compliance with the government model established for execution and control of AOP, PSP, Forecast and monthly closings.
• Support in the construction logistics of the AOP and PSP process with the construction of formats, reports, integrations and financial analysis.
• Contribute to the identification of risks and opportunities in the P & L function or line in advance and present a recommendation with potential solution scenarios.
• Maintenance of cost centers and debugging of expense hierarchies.
• Define their comprehensive talent development plan considering skills, abilities and behaviors in the workplace that promote individual and team growth.
• Education: Economy, Administration, Finance, Business, Accounting or Engineering.
• 1-2 years of experience in areas of, Finance, Financial Planning, Accounting
• Analytical thinking
• Communication skills (Multidisciplinary at all levels) - Create an inclusive culture
• English - advanced level business conversations
• SAP, Oracle, Office Excel Advanced (Macros, Models, etc.), Power Point.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Application for non-pregnancy and HIV medical certificates as a requirement for entry and stay at PepsiCo is prohibited
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
*Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido