- Legal Assistant supporting PepsiCo Beverages North America / PepsiCo Foodservice sales teams
- Functioning as part of the PBNA Legal team, supervised by several managing attorneys
- Directly supporting legal requests from the PepsiCo Sales organization
- Drafting, interpreting and enforcing sales contracts/amendments, including
the negotiation of contracts directly with business customers and their legal representatives
- Preparing comments and responses to requests for proposals/bids
- Drafting correspondence regarding interpretation and enforcement of contracts
- Updating contract templates
- Creating/Updated contract templates and online contract resource
- On a daily, weekly and monthly basis, interacting directly with PepsiCo sales leaders, members of the finance organization and other cross-functional teams
- Preparing and presenting training materials for use with Sales and legal teams
- Functioning as part of larger PBNA Sales Legal Team, taking on special projects or overflow work of colleagues when necessary.
- Reviewing and revising promotional/advertising materials or programs
- Understanding the business, product lines and industry trends
- Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Minimum 5 years paralegal experience or equivalent contracts work
- Strong prioritization, efficiency and organization skills needed to independently handle high volume of legal and contract requests on a monthly basis.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, but also successfully co-exist within a close-knit team
- Ability to effectively and regularly collaborate and share knowledge among law department associates (e.g., regarding contract templates, best in class language, and legal issues or trends facing the business, etc.)
- Sound judgment in understanding when to engage attorney supervisors when providing support and/or communicating with third parties
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement