- 7+ years of experience in Procurement
- Bachelor’s in Business, Logistics/Supply Management, or Engineering or related.
- Strong financial acumen, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Communication skills: Communicates effectively to win support. Proactively shares information, best practice and ideas with others throughout PepsiCo.
- Strategic thinking: Ability to translate strategies into plans that can be effectively executed. Strong ability to develop ideas and recommendations, and then present and influence across functions, and various levels of management.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to, work effectively and implement solutions across a cross functional team. (Experience of leading projects for at least 2х years)
- Strong external/supplier negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities and short deadlines
- Willing and able to travel in Russia and internationally
- People Management skills: Encourages and coaches’ people to build their skills. Fosters a positive and inclusive work environment where people feel respected & valued for their contributions.
Job Type: Regular