At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are the core of our business. As a Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. Success is fostered through passionate teams and dedicated people combined with work life flexibility and a supportive environment.
Job Duties Include:
- Delivering and installing vending machines, Visi coolers and fountain equipment.
- Working alone in the trade troubleshooting and performing repair work on soft drink dispensing equipment including vending machines, visi coolers and fountain equipment
- Using and maintaining trade tools and specialized testing equipment, re: Electrical meters and refrigeration diagnostic tools.
- Completion of invoices, settlement sheets and related paperwork, through hand held computers and/or a manual paper process.
- Pepsi Pro Certification within six months of hire.
- Level I & II Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning considered an asset
- Appliance Service Technician experience.
- Electrical fundamentals and troubleshooting course completed.
- Valid DZ Ontario driver’s license.
- A clean Ministry of Transport driver’s abstract and CVOR certificates required, in accordance with the company’s hiring policy.
- Aptitude test must be written upon request.
- Strong interpersonal/customer skills.
- High school diploma
- Able to safely move heavy vending/cooling equipment
- Ability to operate a hand held computer using Apple/Windows based software.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds.
- Ability to work with arms extended overhead for prolonged periods of time.
- Prolonged driving for 8 plus hours.
- Ability to service equipment in low storage areas with prolonged Kneeling, Stooping, Crouching and Squatting.
- Two years in trade experience.
- Able to work weekends and shift work if required.
Job Type: Regular