We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
This high-visibility position will support development of future retail strategy across channels (Small Format and Large Format) and customers for the entire West Division of Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA).
The director will lead the Retail Analytics team, which will provide sophisticated analytics and insights to shape all future Retail strategy actions. In addition, the Director will be the owner of the “Neighborhoods of America” clustering methodology, which is NAB’s institutional approach to segmented commercial planning.
The Director will improve the current market typology and help implement across multiple customer teams. The Director will work with LF and SF retail strategy teams as well as the rest of the functions in the organization, (e.g., innovation, brand marketing, customer management, regional sales, supply chain, finance teams) and develop insights utilizing relevant data & analytics.
The Director will be influential in development of all aspects of commercial plans including but not limited to assortment, innovation, display activity, pricing & promotions and Perfect Store standards.
The Director and his/her team will be supporting early pilots and broad implementation of new strategies by working closely with field organization. This role requires excellent conceptual thinking, strong people leadership skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Guide development of relevant analysis and support Retail Strategy teams with insights to shape elements of retail and consumer strategy
- Collaborate and partner closely with cross-functional leaders to ensure successful implementation of new strategies in the field
- Track success of the new strategy, provide problem solving support to field teams and revise implementation elements as needed
- Develop analytics backbone and scorecards to provide simple but effective 360 view to the Customer organization
- Lead improvements to current market typology for North America Beverages – Neighborhoods of America
- Support customers teams to implement Neighborhoods of America clustering (sales pitch, customer specific analysis, pilot/implementation support, performance tracking)
- Develop presentation materials for senior leadership reviews of strategy, plan, and implementation status and support PepsiCo’s Strategic Plan (PSP) and Annual Operating Plans (AOP) development
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, strategy or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years experience with strategy consulting firm background preferred
- Advanced analytical skills
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred
- Prior Commercial and/or Strategy experience preferred
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Outstanding PowerPoint and deck writing skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent computational skills, e.g., advanced Excel, Tableau, SQL/coding
- Results-oriented strategic thinker who demonstrates a bias for action with a can-do approach to work
- Team player with the ability to excel in an agile, collaborative, ambiguous environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement