- Must have a strong executive presence and maturity to influence Division leadership as well as down to the front line level execution process/capability in order to develop and drive the associated agendas. This includes significant change management, along with a strong collaboration approach.
- Must be able to operate autonomously long distances from support group and manager
- Self-starter, high capacity for managing multiple work streams at the same time in multiple regions
- Strong analytical and fact based problem solving skill
- Execute fleet programs and strategies, capability development and continuous improvement across a diverse set of projects, initiatives, fleet efforts, including but not limited to:
- Build fleet leadership capability to further career opportunity
- Lead Value Chain Transformation fleet agenda within the Division
- Execute plans to deliver the cost, quality, service, and reliability results
- Drive performance programs
- Execute annual fleet financial productivity tactics and AOP build for regions/markets/locations.
- Develop new and impactful Fleet related productivity initiatives
- Partner with field leadership to develop location specific fleet operating plans to deliver results
- Partners with the field fleet teams leaders/regional points, and others to identify potential productivity opportunities.
- Stays abreast of new emerging trends and technologies in the fleet management and fuel usage space, shares these learnings broadly through various means and determines implications
- Work to identify opportunities to share learnings and best practices in assigned Division geography to support in the identification of productivity.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering from an accredited institution is essential
- 5+ plus years of experience in the fleet/transportation field, or equivalent, covering a broad range of fleet elements mentioned above
- Experience leading teams with a focus on driving productivity, including interacting with the field and engaging the field teams as key stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and the ability to deliver timely, quality results
- Proven track record as an “agent of change”, with the ability to move quickly and bring a sense of urgency to the business
- A team player and strong relationship builder, both internally and externally, to achieve the necessary leadership and management initiatives
- Good business acumen with solid relationship management skills. Able to work across global stakeholders with differing motivations, clearly communicating across many levels of the organization
- Demonstrated energy, enthusiasm and commitment to value creation, impact and productivity objectives
- Comfortable using Excel and PowerPoint as tools to communicate, with experience leading presentations for senior leadership that present points clearly, in a well-structured logical flow
- Compliance management experience DOT, EPA, OSHA
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement