PepsiCo is looking for an innovative Associate Manager of Shopper Marketing who thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment to develop the strategy and elevate the level of marketing partnership, volume, sales and brand equity for PepsiCo Beverages North America at WMT, Inc.
This experience will develop and showcase the ability to strategically evaluate business opportunities, develop deep consumer empathy to address consumer-based opportunities, and bring programs to market to positively impact brand equity, sales and profitability. This role is customer facing and enables the employee to gain invaluable perspective on Walmart Inc’s strategic and business priorities.
This role leads the work to drive PepsiCo (PEP) growth by improving the shopper experience, engaging and converting the shopper by:
- Translating insights and developing integrated programs, including media-to-shelf, portfolio and customer programs to engage and convert the shopper
- Developing and partnering with the sales team to sell-in shopper marketing programs that integrate equity and customer strategy to deliver best in class shopper programming
- Support Walmart, Inc. Joint Business Planning for the Non-Carbonated Beverage portfolio
- Lead activation of non-carbonated beverage portfolio at WMT, Inc (Starbucks, Lipton, Aquafina, Energy, etc.)
- Translates brand strategy into winning shopper engagement strategies and plans; leads agency briefing and manages all aspects of program development and execution
- Supports Joint Business Planning – customer and sales team partnership, deck development, brand alignment
- Leads and inspires the development and execution of new shopper engagement models and encourages experimentation with future focuses engagement tools and techniques (across such platforms as digital, social, mobile).
- Proactively identifies synergies, develops and executes power of one/food and beverage (“Better Together”) marketing programs designed to drive coincidence demand of PepsiCo portfolio.
- Proactively influences brand investment strategy to drive demand for PepsiCo portfolio at WMT Inc.
- Uses appropriate governance processes to ensure approval and alignment for all aspects of activation.
- Manages program budgets
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree; Preferred: MBA with a concentration in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years prior Marketing, Sales, Agency or Management experience
- Prior experience managing creative agencies and/or vendors
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement