¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Route Engineering (RIC)
Principal purpose –
The main purpose of this position is to support accelerated volume growth and cost to serve optimization through perform and deliver route engineering design solutions within the Route Intelligence Center.
- This role will be in charge of following service requests from the OU/MU through the Field Strategy Manager and performing solutions using the technological platform (Territory Planner).
- Interaction and alignment with the Field Strategy Manager role to clarify items within the request
- Interaction and alignment with the Project / Change Manager to get feedback from route engineering solution in place on the field, in case any adjustment is required for solution fine tuning based on performance.
Main responsabilities –
- Use the software to perform route engineering solution based on request from OU/MU trough the Field Strategy Manager (Execute)
- Utilize LATAM Gold Standard Route Engineering Process
- Clarify and if necessary, modify route engineering solution based on feedback from performance in field (Execute)
- Build reports to follow up on solution delivery performance with Field Strategy Managers (Support)
- Support on Route Intelligence Center continuous improvement plan and implementation (Support)
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
Professional / Bachelor degree
-English: fluent professional.
- Ability to use softwares, such as routing tools, database tools, web design tools, MS Excel, Acrobat, SharePoint, MS
-Ability to understand complex business drivers, develop metrics, analyze and implement improvements
-Strong communication skills, written and oral
-Results oriented with robust planning and follow up skills
Job Type: Indefinido