This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by certifying pallet inventory in a fast-paced warehouse operation.
Eligible candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule across multiple shifts, possible split off days, mandatory OT as needed based off Sales needs for nightly load out. Flexible to work weekends as needed and 1 Saturday per month as required for Period End. Overtime is paid after 40 hours worked in a week.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Keep accurate records of certified loads transported out of the facility for DSD delivery
- Provide coaching and counseling to Pickers on Pallet building practices Provide feedback to Product Availability Supervisor (PAS) on workflow, loading issues and developmental opportunities of Pickers and Loaders
- Track each load accurately
- Accurately count all pallets
- Maintain pace of pallet configuration
- Ensure that in line adjustments are made and used for all pallets
- Identify priorities and coordinate resources
- Assess and enhance skill set of Pickers
- Recommend process improvements
- Coordinate Picker and Loader team
- Help with nightly inventory count
- Maneuver tractor trailers into loading docks
- A minimum of 2 years of Operations or Logistics experience
- Must be willing to work the schedule and overtime as needed
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated front-line supervisory skills
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Ability to implement sustainable processes
- Computer skills in software including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop talent
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement