The Juice business is comprised of Chilled and the Ambient juice brands. The Sr. Supply Chain Integration Manager role will work on the Juice business requiring the flexibility to work across the Juice portfolio driving integration and new item commercialization.
Provide effective Supply Chain support for the Juice business. Support will include experienced project management for development and commercialization of product/package offerings, cost reduction/productivity projects, and other supply chain initiatives. Will serve as a key supply chain point of contact on assigned cross-functional initiatives. This position is also responsible for providing supply chain input during the Idea Refinement, Initial Feasibility stages (Stages 0-2) on new offering projects, and serves as Project Leader through Development, Scale Up and Agree to Launch stages (Stage 3-5) of the commercialization effort. Projects that are productivity driven will require Project Managers to lead from the initial Stages.
- Enable SC synchronization as the SC functional expert within BU initiatives focusing on product availability, forecast accuracy, and participation in S&OP, AOP, and other key efforts
- Deliver growth, capacity, and innovation projects: on time, within budget, meeting service expectations
- Ensure commercial success of new product offerings from both a consumer and business profitability standpoint
- Development and meet commercialization timelines
- Identify and raise issues; establish contingency plans for SC performance - ensure proper communication to leadership
- Meet/exceed customer service objectives for new items
- Position is also responsible to ensure development and sharing of project team key learnings, with the objective of improving the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the new product development process
- During the Initial Feasibility Stage of new offering projects, work with Marketing, R&D and Market Research to effectively move from concept to tangible prototypes. Requires ability to deal with ambiguity, and effectively balance the need for invention and innovation at this stage with subsequent commercialization implications
- Act as key SC contact for the Commercialization Process and ensure it is followed for all projects
- Lead cross-functional, new offering project teams during the Scale Up and Agree to Launch Stages
- Serve as supply chain representative on new product and package initiatives
- Provide analysis and direction regarding supply chain feasibility, manufacturing, and sourcing strategy, logistics and customer service implications, etc. Works closely with SC Tactical Capacity Planning, SC Planning and Deployment groups to assess capacity implications and develop manufacturing and sourcing strategy
- Responsible for inputs of all supply chain costs necessary to support project financial evaluations
- Provide clear, frequent communication regarding project status to allcross-functional organizations
- Drive and influence timely project decisions required by Senior Leadership critical to timing and success
- Prepare and issue Production Advices to authorize manufacturing changes
- Submits requests and works with the Florida Data team and other SC functions to provide inputs to update SAP & ISCP tools with new product information
- Responsible to ensure effective transition from project team to SC Planning & Deployment team. Requires SC project manager and team to remain fully engaged with new item introductions through 90 days post launch
- Be a thought leader in driving continuous improvement in processes to deliver improved business results
- Proven Supply Chain experiences across multiple roles and prior project management experience preferred.
- BS degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Logistics, Business, or related field
- Broad supply chain or related functional experience (10+ years), including both plant and headquarter positions, is preferred
- Position requires thorough understanding of multiple supply chain disciplines, and would ideally include experience in several roles including production planning, operations management, purchasing, logistics, quality assurance or engineering
- Exceptional project management skills are required
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as a firm grasp of supply chain cost structure and drivers
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication and collaboration across multiple functions and levels
- Incumbent must have demonstrated leadership and influence skills, and be able to function effectively in a cross-functional, team environment
- Must be results oriented with strong execution skills. Requires knowledge of organizational work processes, and how to get tasks accomplished across functional boundaries
- Ability to lead/manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial spirit and intellectual curiosity fitting in with a creative evolving BU environment
- Understanding of ambient and chilled beverage processing and packaging technologies a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement