Are you the dynamic Account Manager within the FMCG sector? Are you sales driven, customer centric and able to drive projects? Do you feel the desire to work for a company with iconic brands known all over the world, working with customers such as PizzaHut, KFC and many more? Are you able to coach, train and motivate a small team of account managers. Then we have a perfect match!
As an Account Manager you are responsible for the sales of all our brands (Lay’s, Doritos, Pepsi, Duyvis, Quaker, Tropicana, …) within a selection of Away from Home Leisure, Vending, local and international Restaurants chains.
In this role you will translate the results successfully in your relationship with the customers, all the way down to the level of the individual selling points.
- Responsibility for volume, turnover, market share and profitability within your customer portfolio, and this within a pre-agreed budget.
- Responsibility for the development, negotiation and implementation of the annual Account Plans
- Identify and capture business opportunities within allocated accounts and for new accounts, including tender processes: Optimization of the assortment and introduction of new products
- Management of promotions and in-store activities. Implement tailor made promotions in close collaboration with the Shopper Marketing Team.
- Customer wiring: Secure outstanding professional relationship with all relevant contact persons within the customer organization (from HQ to stores and within all relevant customer departments (purchase, sales, logistics, marketing & communication, commercial development & strategy)
- Assures and leads regular Business Review sessions as well with the Buyer as with other departments (external) in order to optimize the communication and to develop the business opportunities.
- Frequent contact with the buyer as well for the day-to-day follow-up as for the customer understanding. Build your way up in the customers organisation also linking with Sr. leaders
- Manage, coach, train and motivate 2 direct reports (account managers)
What do we offer?
While working together with inspiring and creative colleagues, we offer a competitive compensation combined with a goal-oriented bonus scheme and a fantastic range of flexible benefits for which PepsiCo has been rewarded for several years in a row with the label “Top Employer” in the Benelux. For this commercial function we also offer a company car and all the tools you need to carry out the tasks. We also make the difference in the market with the PepsiCo Flex System, which allows you to work from home 1 day a week, or with flexible office hours.
Furthermore, we invest in the development of our people and career opportunities through on the job coaching and various training opportunities. In yearly cycles your progress and long-term goals will be evaluated, so you can decide your own personal career path.
You will work in the Benelux Away From Home department reporting to the Sales Manager Channels Away From Home Benelux. You have every day contacts with other Channel Account Managers and Account Managers Wholesale. Next to your customers you will also have multiple internal stakeholders from other departments such as Commercial Finance, Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Category Management, E-commerce and Digital and the International Food Service Team.
PepsiCo is one of the leading Food and Beverages companies worldwide, offering a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker, Doritos, Duyvis and many more enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Within PepsiCo Benelux you will experience, together with 1600 colleagues spread around 8 different locations, an informal, dynamic and result-oriented atmosphere – guided by a ‘together we win!’ mentality.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
- Graduate / University Degree or equal through experience
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience in sales within FMCG industry
- Knowledge of & relationships within the Benelux Food Service world
- Trilingual Dutch – English - French
- Positive self-driving and charismatic personality
- Result oriented and driven towards growth
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and hands-on mentality.
- Excellent communication skills – successfully engages and influences multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Solid negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen, Profit and Loss experience: have strong affinity with business concepts beyond pure product price negotiations (due to equipment needs of these channels)
- Priority management: skills and able to multi-task
- People management skills
- Team player
- Inspires others – ability to engage and inspire broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
- Digital savviness and e-commerce understanding
- Ability to operate within a multi-cultural and cross functional matrix
Job Type: Regular