PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Lead Sustainability agenda for Saudi and remaining GCC Markets and support in the delivery of Saudi communication & reputational building agenda as part of MENA Region communication team, drive project selection process of the Saudi and GCC focused projects of Public Policy and Government Affairs "PPGA".
- Works to implement External Communication agenda in Saudi and leads on the Sustainability agenda in conjunction with corporate affairs leader and Communications & PPGA Business Units Lead.
- Act as the subject matter expert when it comes to the sustainability agenda for Saudi/GCC for example but not limited to; Recycling & Environmental causes.
- Works with communications leader/business on brand communications, local Internal Communications, CSR activities, and dedicated external communications.
- Support priority PPGA projects, covering both local stakeholder engagement and locally meaningful messaging.
- Work with PPGA leaders to optimize advocacy messaging according to science-based best international practices.
- Represent company image and values and act as project lead with local private, public, and government entities.
- Interest and passion in communications, public and media relations.
- Strong interpersonal & entrepreneurial skills
- Exposure on local and global causes of public, communities, and environment.
- Excellent communicator: written/verbal in both English and Arabic.
- Understanding of external landscape: political/economic of Saudi/GCC
- Understanding of key sustainability issues: plastic waste management/water, etc.
- Good Business Acumen
- Good analytical skills
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to build partnerships and work across geographies.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years working experience in similar role
Are you ready? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Job Type: Regular