This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Lead technical aspects of new product development projects through Stage Gate process to support the development and execution of PepsiCo’s Innovation Snacks pipeline across ANZ.
- Provide brand stewardship & technical maintenance of managed brands including specification & documentation management and ongoing compliance to PepsiCo quality programs.
- Support 3rd party manufactured related innovation across ANZ and manage technical projects to ensure innovation delivery and ongoing compliance to PepsiCo standards.
- Provide critical linkage between ANZ based Product Development team and Shanghai R&D center across all R&D disciplines ( Sensory & Consumer product Insights, Pilot Plant, Culinary, Design, Quality and Food Safety).
- Work with the R&D cross-functional team in consumer research, seasoning development packaging development& Measurement sciences to drive new product developments.
- Manage projects through the business from initial idea through to implementation working with multi-disciplinary project teams in accordance with agreed objectives as detailed in the project brief, and through the development of project timelines.
- Maintain and control raw material, finished product & process specifications across ANZ snack platforms.
- Provide Day to day support for Shanghai based R&D activities for the ANZ team including coordination of pilot plant trials, Sensory evaluations & Culinary work with relevant subject matter leads.
- Drive new product development for ANZ ensuring delivery against launch timings, GM targets as well as Internal &local regulatory compliance requirements.
- Lead Co-man related innovation and support Co-man sourcing on managed platforms for ANZ.
- Management of R&D project budget.
- Direct manager
- ANZ - Product Development team, Packaging Development, Seasoning Development Regulatory & Nutrition.
- Shanghai Based - Sensory Consumer product Insights, Pilot Plant, Food Safety, Quality, Culinary & Design.
- Global Community of Practice and Global R&D Platform & Product teams.
- ANZ Marketing & Insights.
- Supply Chain, Global Procurement & 3rd Party Manufacture team.
- 3rd party manufacturing partners.
- Ingredient supplier, flavour house.
- External technical resource.
- Bachelor degree or above in food science, food engineering or related field.
- <5 years working experience in product development, food manufacturing with multi-national Food Company.
- Fluent communication skill including writing and speaking skill in English
- Demonstrated project management & cross functional leadership skills.
- Self-starter, lateral thinker, with strong communication, negotiation and project management skills and business understanding.
- Strong bias toward processes, materials and packaging systems.
Job Type: Regular