- Leadership of Sales and Distribution execution in selective geography, building & delivering a coherent plan that leverages existing PEP distribution muscle in core channels and distribution flexibility in Premium/White Space channels for the Future Brands portfolio
- Execution of playbook standards
- Navigate PEP matrix to leverage existing distribution muscle in core channels (BU Account Managers for Premium Retail & Impulse, PEP JBP/terms as appropriate to secure distribution).
- Build and leverage relationships with local distribution partners in channels / customers where PEP has coverage gaps / PEP GTM is unsuitable.
- Secure / pressure test performance of partners/incubators across the market
- Co-ordinate, partner and align activities with Pep BU BENELUX
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Job Type: Regular