The business system associate analyst is responsible for providing guidance and support on both Trade Spend processes and the usage of proprietary web-based Trade Spend administration applications.
Core responsibilities include:
- Providing application and reporting support to 1,600+ functional end users across multiple lines of business (Retail & Foodservice) and multiple geographies (US & Canada). This includes end user support via solving issues and questions raised by users within established SLAs
- Support for period close activities in regards to system related tasks and business questions
- Maintaining and monitoring trade spend application controls and operational service levels
- Documenting core application processes and support procedures
- With guidance from senior team members identifying and implementing both application and process improvements
- Working closely with BIS teams and senior members of the Trade Spend support team on more complex issues resolve system related problems
- Working on ad-hoc assignments and or projects
- Undergraduate Business or MIS degree required
- 2+ years of work experience in business, preferably with a consumer product background
- Must possess strong Excel skills and demonstrated analytical capability
- Experience with technical applications and support teams preferred
- Self-driven, detail oriented and results focused individual with intellectual curiosity and a customer service approach is required
- Ability to balance competing demands and handle high pressure situations
- This role requires a collaborative team player with the ability to positively interact with peers and associates across various organizational levels and functions
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement