|PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family. |
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
The Food Service Sales Representative contributes to the success of the PepsiCo FoodService Team by maximizing business growth through the acquisition of profitable Foods customers such as restaurants and Recreational facilities and other foodservice outlets using our Direct Warehouse Delivery go to market system.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in business
- One - two years of fact-based direct selling experience preferred
- Food Service or Consumer Products experience preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Solid presentation skills required
- Possess a valid driver's license and own vehicle
#PFHRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular